January window

Tbf we need someone like Endo

You know a guy who's almost or just entering his 30s (but also not 33/34) who maybe hasn't been amazing but has quietly made themselves a very good career and wouldn't mind being a backup

I don't watch enough European football and long are the days of playing FIFA/Football Manager so I couldn't tell you who fits this profile but you gotta imagine there are a couple players like this across the better European leagues
So Kovacic?

Considering we got him for 7 mil.. I'm not sure what the sale cost it but probably won't be making much of a loss since we had him on our roster for 3 years.

Edit: Apparently its 7 million so we got our money back!

There is nobody remotely as good as Rodri fact!!! But we need someone to play that role and also could be good enough to start next to him on occasion! so the next best Douglas Luiz, send them Kalvin and £50M! bit extreme but should get the job for the next 5 years or so?

There is nobody remotely as good as Rodri fact!!! But we need someone to play that role and also could be good enough to start next to him on occasion! so the next best Douglas Luiz, send them Kalvin and £50M! bit extreme but should get the job for the next 5 years or so?
So he’d start next him on occasion but otherwise be Rodri’s back up. Why would Luiz want that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.