Januzaj mania? What the....

bluevengence said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
Already hate him and he's only been around a few minutes. Just got one of those faces you want to smack.

Funny how all rag players have punchable faces

If the sunderland players had shown more fight theyd have won that.. I wonder what the papers would have said then..

Benarbia_is_god said:
Already hate him and he's only been around a few minutes. Just got one of those faces you want to smack.

100% agree! Cnut of the highest order, dirty scummy bum fucking rag jizz bucket.

More of a slut than Kagawas filthy flee ridden, cum bucket cream pie slut missus.

Did I mention I hate the fucker

Why isn't he playing tonight ? Is he injured > Hope he is ok for the Poland match.

hashtag thingy the one we need.com

I've got very little interest in international football but I did see that cracking 4th goal that young kid scored the other night for England... I honestly can't remember his name and haven't got a clue what club he plays for.

All I do know for certain is that he definitely doesn't play for the rags, cos if he did and he'd scored that goal on his international debut we'd already have a new national bank holiday in his honour.

jacko74 said:
I've got very little interest in international football but I did see that cracking 4th goal that young kid scored the other night for England... I honestly can't remember his name and haven't got a clue what club he plays for.

All I do know for certain is that he definitely doesn't play for the rags, cos if he did and he'd scored that goal on his international debut we'd already have a new national bank holiday in his honour.
August. His name is August.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jacko74 said:

August. His name is August.

And his hippy wife Spring.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Its embaressing, he looks very promising, but the rags are so desperate at the minute they'll believe the hype that he's potentially the best player around.
I think the rags as a club are under no illusions. They're just spinning this hype to appease the masses of the 659 million (or however many) fans now growing restless about the situation.

Dave S said:
Gray said:
Sunderland did not know about him so probably concentrated on marking the better known players, hence he would get more room to display his talents.

He is now a marked man, lets see how he plays when he gets a good kicking from some of the old pros.
My thoughts exactly.
I'll always cherish the memory of Stuart Pearce kicking the rag cockiness out of Keith Gillespie. In the space of 90 minutes, the lad went from "new George Best" straight to banishment in Room 101.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.