Japan v Spain, Costa Rica v Germany - Thu 1st Dec, 19:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Who will qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently they have given up on that mandate to compensate for all of the wasted time during the match.

Germany's defenders always have a brainfart in them and they lack efficiency in front of goal, I will be surprised if they get to the semis.

Whoever invented the Mexican wave (wait, don't tell me; it was a Canadian, yeah?) needs a red hot poker inserting somewhere painful on their personage.
There was one I witnessed at Old Trafford cricket ground that will long live in the memory. Test match between England and Australia the wave started in the standard way then on the second circuit somebody threw a beach ball in the air. What followed was hilarious every inflatable you could name lilos, kangaroos, cricket bats all being tossed in the air. Even you would have enjoyed that.

Been watching both games, one on the tele the other on my phone, hence my first post in this game. Both Spain and Germany well on top. Costa Rica and Japan doing their best to mess up their few chances with poor control and indecision.

There was one I witnessed at Old Trafford cricket ground that will long live in the memory. Test match between England and Australia the wave started in the standard way then on the second circuit somebody threw a beach ball in the air. What followed was hilarious every inflatable you could name lilos, kangaroos, cricket bats all being tossed in the air. Even you would have enjoyed that.
The atmosphere at test matches on a warm summer’s evening post tea sessions are one of the best atmospheres to be in in world sport. Beer snakes et al.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.