Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant news. I'll be happy to go with him, komps, Mangala and Demichelis this season, we've got to start giving people a chance

To be fair his agent is right our defence would be no weaker for having him in instead of Demichellis or Mangala. Time for Demichellis to take a step back he looked knackered at the end of the season and the copa America wouldn't have helped. Our centre backs should look like

1. Kompany
2. Mangala / Denayer
3. Denayer / Mangala
4. Demichellis

To be fair, all of them need to take advantage and learn the Demichelis fine art of the off side line, while Micho is still around.

Fantastic news.

I watched a few of Celtic's Europa League games last season and he never looked out of place. Also, against France a few weeks ago, Jason was very comfortable.

The first fruits of our Academy labours coming to fruition.

Its great for Jason to be given the new contract. For the lads out on loan for this coming season it shows them if they do well on loan that they can force there way into the first team squad. So I think its a great thing for all involved.
What I am hoping is we do what Mourhino done with Kurt Zouma slowly bring him into the squad give him playing time and see how he gets on. The lad is going to be a great addition to the squad. We need to handle him with kid gloves as we wont really know until he is tested at the highest level if he is good enough but hes only 20 and has the footballing world at his feet. I think if Jason gets 20 odd games in all competitions this season it be a good year for him at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.