Jason Manford

Wasn't anything spectacular and isn't worthy of being a classic thread. IIRC there was just a generic thread on Manford, nothing specific just about performances and general talk about him. As always when somebody does well for themselves, some on here were quite bitter and made a few remarks about him playing tennis with his new best pals. Manford rightly came on to put a few posters straight and mentioned his charity work etc. There was some clown continuously making "garlic bread" jokes which wasn't really funny.
None of that happened.

Against my better judgement, I found myself watching the variety show on ITV. I never knew Jason Could sing, let alone so well. And what a refreshing performance as compare ( unlike what we usually get with for e.g. tired Tarbucky presenters - I mean Jimmy not Lisa - see Upstart Crow ) Best joke so far IMHO to zoom audience "its like staring into Dixons Window !"
I saw him perform in the stage version of The Producers a few years ago at The Opera House,he was very good.

Thanks.
Doesn't sound very controversial though.
It got a bit out of hand. I was a bit of a dick looking back and he was as well. I was genuinely trying to have a laugh with him but he took my jibes badly. The next thing, half of the Cellar are calling me a dick for having a go at a celebrity blue and the other half are saying he's been a soft **** and laughing at my posts.

We were private messaging each other quite civilly for a couple of weeks but then bickering on the forum.

I actually find him very funny at times and would happily pay to go and watch him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.