Javi Garcia Interview

Rob MCFC

Just been on the official website and watched the interview. strange how it starts in spanish and finishes in english?

I reckon it started in English and the second part of the interview was actually the first. End of the interview he seems to lose confidence in his English, so I reckon they just told him to do it in Spanish, then flipped them round in editing so the first question made sense as the end.

I feel like some sort of really sad pointless detective now.

SuperYaya said:
I reckon it started in English and the second part of the interview was actually the first. End of the interview he seems to lose confidence in his English, so I reckon they just told him to do it in Spanish, then flipped them round in editing so the first question made sense as the end.

Like Bergerac?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just shows Carlos what yer can do if yer try. Is Zab his English teacher?

i think he understands perfectly but doesn't let on that he does? Zab Learnt within 6 months didn't he?<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm --<br /><br />
SuperYaya said:

that makes sense!

He learned a lot of English during his time playing in Portugal.

Think they teach English at the Real Madrid academy, few of the ones who've left seem to speak good English straight away i.e. Granero, Mata, Arbeola.

SuperYaya said:

Think they teach English at the Real Madrid academy, few of the ones who've left seem to speak good English straight away i.e. Granero, Mata, Arbeola.

The interpreter with him was just getting in the way and trying to get on camera.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
SuperYaya said:

The interpreter with him was just getting in the way and trying to get on camera.

he looks like i do when i walk past dixons window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.