Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
fausto went to watch him last night, £23m buyout clause,any good do we know?

This is the one I was hoping for if we couldn't get De Rossi or Martinez. I haven't seen one rumour though. And if we had someone watching Benfica I'd hope it was for Witsel.

celf said:

Watching and evaluating player in the last week of the transfer market !!!!!

It doesn't make sense to me at all.

southern muppet said:
How do you know Salsano went to watch him?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=379752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=379752</a>

southern muppet said:
How do you know Salsano went to watch him?

Transfer Clockwatch
‏@TransferClock
Portuguese press claim Manchester City are considering a bid for Benfica's Javi Garcia. However Benfica reluctant to sell the midfielder.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm --<br /><br />The Portuguese paper the record carrying this

If confirmed the departure of JaviGarcía until Friday, Benfica goes to the market to find a replacement for the Spanish midfielder. Obviously, even because the sweater is one of six players in the market with more training incarnate, the targets are identified in the Light, as Vieira did not want the team to lose competitiveness in the name of financial stability.

In the working group headed by Jorge Jesus, Matic is a chance to play in place of the former Real Madrid, although somewhat different characteristics. The Serbian international is embodied in the equipment covered space and will be a first option, at least until the arrival of a reinforcement. The player who reaches the light involved in the business of David Luiz, and paintings that belonged to Chelsea, although at the time play at Vitesse, recently acknowledged to the magazine "Mystique" why have acted earlier: "Javi García is the better to play on Portuguese league. "

Tevez City said:
celf said:

Yeah, because we've never seen any of these players before & have just heard about them only this week.

Neville Kneville said:
Tevez City said:
celf said:

Yeah, because we've never seen any of these players before & have just heard about them only this week.

If thats how you want to understand it then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.