Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stillsy said:
Fuck his stats this is what he dips his pork sword into.....

16b0g0x.jpg

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RgdPozXw7e8/TUiI_Sx82GI/AAAAAAAAAuQ/-g976W9tj1o/s320/south-park-i-just-came.jpg[/bigimg]

I thought FM stats were being posted to be funny.

Now I know the forum is just full of fucking idiots.

Quite a dirty player this lad, not scared to put an elbow in or give someone a kick when the refs not looking. Look forward to watching him play the rags.

SWP's back said:
I thought FM stats were being posted to be funny.

Now I know the forum is just full of fucking idiots.

It looks more like FHM stats to me :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comsweekly said:
Not as good as De jong who wasnt great anyway. Better than Rodwell who we should send on loan. He hasnt been good enough.
632.gif

He will be gone by this time next year. We should just loan him out. He wont get games.

Stillsy said:
Why ruin her back with that hotel tattoo?

What is she going to do if the website changes domain names? Silly girl. Ruined a perfectly good back there.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
Comsweekly said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comsweekly said:
Not as good as De jong who wasnt great anyway. Better than Rodwell who we should send on loan. He hasnt been good enough.
632.gif

He will be gone by this time next year. We should just loan him out. He wont get games.
Wehn are the mods going to prune the forum of rag wums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.