Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Can someone compare him to a more famous player please?

I've read everything from "hes over-"priced" to "he sprays the ball about like Alonso"

Thanks.

Alonso in the making, apparently, though not quite there yet. He has been making the Spanish national squad though, which tells you something.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Javi Garcia will cost #mcfc £15.8million + £2.4million in variables, making it more or less an £18.2million deal. (via @DuncanCastles)

That sounds better to me, just been posted.

That sounds pretty good. Can't wait for this deal to go through, I think it is vital that we get him now.

Kun Aguero said:

I've read everything from "hes over-"priced" to "he sprays the ball about like Alonso"

Thanks.

Not seen him play only YouTube but a mate of mine who supports benfica like mad is pretty upset they've lost him... Although hes happy it's to us cos he wreckers he will only improve with the talent around...

Apparently top header of the ball, powerful right foot and got a temper which he articulates in his tackles... Timing is good but needs improving when sliding. Most of his yellows and reds have been from slide tackles but mate insists that for under £20M we got a big improvement on de Jong and says he will complement Yaya beautifully allowing Yaya to move more forward..... He's got me foookin excited now!!

Looks like he could be a good player for us (i've never seen him play so i'll wait till he's played a bit for us before judging him). If he plays in a similar way to De Jong but with better passing, I will be happy. Plus he's tall which will help us with set pieces in both boxes (providing we get the ball over the first man). A good bit of business if it is £15.8M plus add-ons.

waspish said:
Kun Aguero said:

Thanks.

Zinedine Yazid Zidane is a retired French footballer who is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world but Javi Garcia will become twice the player...

Not sure if serious, but imho Zidane > to any player since 90's-2000's except Ronaldo-the-brazillian.

"García represented the Spanish under-21s at the 2009 UEFA European Football Championship, appearing against England (0–2 loss) in an eventual group stage exit.
He gained his first cap for the full side on 26 May 2012, playing 22 minutes in a 2–0 friendly win with Serbia in St. Gallen."

You cannot be capped for Spain without being a useful footballer. The doubters must be listening to mischievous bollocks-mongering over at Talk Shite. The same people who said they'd never heard of Yaya nor of Silva are now rubbishing today's signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.