Javi Garcia

greasedupdeafguy said:
newenglandblue said:
There is no like for like for yaya. In the last 20 years I have never seen anyone like him
True but you can get players similer to him, e.g Dembele and Fellaini, I really dont understand the theory in signing both Garcia and Rodwell.

I think the reason is Barry is getting old and Roberto like to push Yaya forward so we need to have at least 3 other DM's available. The 4th for cover for injuries and when Yaya plays in the CON for Ivory Coast. I like what Javi brings to the table but I do worry our team lacks pace particularly at the DM & FB.

Looking back at the highlights and other games it suddenly dawned on me that he looks a bit slow.

My dad who watched the Arsenal game, said who was that Garcia bloke. He was slow to react and shuffle in position and seemed to be 2 seconds behind Barry and wasn't very quick in defence. he doesn't often comment on players, but looking back at his games my dad has actually got a point.

Match fitness perhaps?

second half against Arsenal he was that slow, Arsenal could have played it past him and back again twice before he caught up.

Not a dig, i rate him. But at times he's looks very slow, still think we'll miss De Jong and i'm absolutely gutted we sold him.

You've got very healthy competition fella.......

Saw him after the game,didn't look to be struggling with his mobility as he was jumping around taking photos of himself and his 'associates'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.