Javi Garcia

Garcia is a decent player but i dont think he compliments well with Barry, when we had a Barry / DJ combo i always felt we lacked something and i think the same could be argued for a Barry / Garcia combo.

From what i have seem its Barry or Garcia and Yaya or Rodwell or Milner for me

Still a decent player though

Early days, but i think if Rodwell can ever stay fit for more than a couple of games, he will oust Garcia quite quickly.

Tricky_Trev said:
Early days, but i think if Rodwell can ever stay fit for more than a couple of games, he will oust Garcia quite quickly.

I agree,he looks far more fluid,athletic and mobile and looks to have more strings to his bow.

BurnCK said:
Jesus, give the guy half a chance to find his feet in the league. He's played about half a dozen games for a new team, in a new league, in a new country.

Not writing him off by any means,he does have decent qualities that will improve,however,he doesn't look very mobile and his running is awkward,natural abilities that i'm not sure he can do anything about.

FantasyIreland said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I agree,he looks far more fluid,athletic and mobile and looks to have more strings to his bow.

Disagree, Garcia was good enough for Benfica, who are a strong, quick and technically gifted team...I'm not sure the likes of Rodwell would get anywhere near a team like that, David Moyes and Everton were certainly quick enough to sell him on without making their usual fuss.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Disagree, Garcia was good enough for Benfica, who are a strong, quick and technically gifted team...I'm not sure the likes of Rodwell would get anywhere near a team like that, David Moyes and Everton were certainly quick enough to sell him on without making their usual fuss.

Mainly to prevent the departure of Fellaini and Baines,both fantastic players, while subsidising the purchase of Meirallis(sp) i'd suggest

I cant see why we signed both Rodwell and Garcia,Dembele would have been a better alternative to one of them.

FantasyIreland said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:

Mainly to prevent the departure of Fellaini and Baines,both fantastic players, while subsidising the purchase of Meirallis(sp) i'd suggest

I cant see why we signed both Rodwell and Garcia,Dembele would have been a better alternative to one of them.

Fair do's mate.

Personally, I think Garcia will be a very good player for us, strong, good passer, good in the air, can score goals whereas I think Rodwell may turn out to another over-rated Brit....now, Fellaini however......would like to see him here but that's another story/thread

Garcia will be a beast for us. He played well for us against Fulham. When he wins the ball, he gets the ball forward to a City player. This will be crucial for us going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.