Javi Garcia

cyprustavern said:
i just dont see how he will ever be first choice midfielder...i admit i was never a barry fan but i can see that barry is another level to garcia , this is not a cheap shot at him its just that i want my team to have the best players and team available and if im asked if garcia (age 25..not 19) is in the best 10/20 defensive mids in the world he simply isnt and i doubt he has the skill set to improve at his age .

my opinion it wont change

Your boring now mate.

Josh Blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone remember when I was saying we should give him time and that we shouldn't write him like we have done with Yaya, Silva and pretty much every new signing that didn't have a debut like Aguero? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Yeah well done for not being a idiot Bob.

Hear, hear. I've been saying the same thing since we signed him. He is a human being that needs time to gets used to a new environment, new teammates, and a new style of play.

I've said all along he had a creative pass in him and today he had better passing forward than Tevez and Milner. And he bossed the midfield with Barry as required. And kept relatively cool when a thug tried to end his season.

And he is a threat at set pieces and can cover CB when needed.

And...

SebastianBlue said:
cyprustavern said:
i just dont see how he will ever be first choice midfielder...i admit i was never a barry fan but i can see that barry is another level to garcia , this is not a cheap shot at him its just that i want my team to have the best players and team available and if im asked if garcia (age 25..not 19) is in the best 10/20 defensive mids in the world he simply isnt and i doubt he has the skill set to improve at his age .

You keep saying the same nonsense (like we lose points with him in the side--facts reflect the opposite) over and over again on every thread even remotely related to Javi.

Are you a lover once scorned or something?

no sonshine i been watchin football a long time and i want my team to win ...something that a player like garcia in the engine room will not help us do

so no need for snide digs and if you think garcia (who i never met ..might be a great lad) is good enough to win the champions league then i question your knowledge xx<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
cyprustavern said:

Your boring now mate.

dont care mate ...my opinion about a player ..unless its not allowed

cyprustavern said:
SebastianBlue said:
cyprustavern said:

You keep saying the same nonsense (like we lose points with him in the side--facts reflect the opposite) over and over again on every thread even remotely related to Javi.

no sonshine i been watchin football a long time and i want my team to win ...something that a player like garcia in the engine room will not help us do

so no need for snide digs and if you think garcia (who i never met ..might be a great lad) is good enough to win the champions league then i question your knowledge xx

I shall ever refer to thee as "wall".

;-)

Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Saw him, Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Ran the shiz against Real Madrid, he hurt himself, Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Saw him, Didn't know him. He looks alright. Give him time.

cyprustavern said:
SebastianBlue said:
cyprustavern said:

so no need for snide digs and if you think garcia (who i never met ..might be a great lad) is good enough to win the champions league then i question your knowledge xx

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:48 pm --

citytill1die84 said:
cyprustavern said:

Your boring now mate.

dont care mate ...my opinion about a player ..unless its not allowed

Ye it's allowed mate. But you've told us the same thing about 20 times today.

cyprustavern said:

Mate Barry is good but he is no Xabi Alonso.Barry and Garcia are the same type of players.Barry is well suited to our style of play because he has been playing with us for some time now.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Saw him, Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Ran the shiz against Real Madrid, he hurt himself, Didn't know him. Didn't rate him. Saw him, Didn't know him. He looks alright. Give him time.

i hear ya j ...its a case of the more i see him the more i see his limitations thats all brother<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:54 pm --<br /><br />
Salar said:
cyprustavern said:

Mate Barry is good but he is no Xabi Alonso.Barry and Garcia are the same type of players.Barry is well suited to our style of play because he has been playing with us for some time now.

garcia isnt as good as barry

I liked de jong ...cant we bring de jong back with high heel boots?

cyprustavern said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

i hear ya j ...its a case of the more i see him the more i see his limitations thats all brother

Well, the more I have seen him in recent weeks the better he looks on the pitch...superb performance at Arsenal and today too. Looks determined to fit in as well, like the look of the lad. Funny how people see things differently isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.