Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester C

spanishblue said:
There is a light said:

History is something clubs with no future bang on about such as the rags bin dippers red and blue i know we should cherish our history but there is no harm in making a new one

Yes, we should cherish our history. Having that on a banner makes it sound like we don't have one.

There is a light said:
spanishblue said:
History is something clubs with no future bang on about such as the rags bin dippers red and blue i know we should cherish our history but there is no harm in making a new one

Yes, we should cherish our history. Having that on a banner makes it sound like we don't have one.

You know we have i know we have

They believe we haven't so the banner would piss them off.

There is a light said:
KentBlue said:
Anybody who says we have no history knows absolutely f**k all about football.

If anyone was to do a banner (which they won't) it should read something like...

We are proud of our history
You fear our future

Absofookinlutely - correctamundo - you can palpably feel the fear eminating fron Murkeyside!

BTW what history did red scouse have before the 60s?

Rearrange the following two words to get your answer "all" and "fook" ;P

I also posted this on the official facebook page it's simple and true..The only time a team can claim not to have "bought" success is the day a team wins the league with an entire team of local players that have come through the system...How much did you cost again Javier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.