Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester C

So the fat spanish waiter spunked £250mil on academy players did he?Apart from Carrager and Gerrard,who was not bought?

history dont count for nothing anymore. All english clubs have history, but it is all about the next game as far as I am concerned. For goofy to come up with nothing better than 'history' means nothing. If a club came along and offered him £125k per week (will never happen) and a sign on fee of £2m, he'd be on his way to the coms before the ink dried on the paper. He is a two faced, whinging leech happy to accept playing for what is now an average team, which have nothing without Torres and Gerrard.
I don't give a crap about liverpool's history, or any other teams history and even ours. I just care about what the result is in the next game and have the team improved throughout the season. The rest is all bollocks. So Javier, so shove those euros up your arse and be prepared to be gang raped tomorrow

You'd think that having a friend and Argentinian fellow national at City that he would have desisted from such crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.