Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

No idea. She seems a bit of a wrong’un though and has been the first to throw out a few conspiracy theories.
just seems a bit off if you're appealing for your mates return that you wouldnt show your face and say that something dodgy has gone on

Why did he even go back to the house of strangers, miles from where he was staying? The timeline I saw shows he was only there for about an hour or two. After a long night of partying I'd have expected him to want to sleep it off.

Why did he even go back to the house of strangers, miles from where he was staying? The timeline I saw shows he was only there for about an hour or two. After a long night of partying I'd have expected him to want to sleep it off.

It happens with recreational class a drugs that you end up back at some after party with people you have only known five minutes to hopefully go do some more. Loads of things don’t add up here and if you look at his background he was probably associated with a lot of undesirable people.

There are two Facebook groups dedicated to this. 460k members on one and 32k on the other.

The comments are exactly everything you would expect.

It happens with recreational class a drugs that you end up back at some after party with people you have only known five minutes to hopefully go do some more. Loads of things don’t add up here and if you look at his background he was probably associated with a lot of undesirable people.
Yeah, it's pure guesswork here (obviously) but that's what it smacked (pun intended) of to me as well.

just seems a bit off if you're appealing for your mates return that you wouldnt show your face and say that something dodgy has gone on
My best guess is she knows far more than she’s letting on and is trying to cover her arse.

If he’s tried it on with the wrong person over there he’s not coming home.

My best guess is she knows far more than she’s letting on and is trying to cover her arse.

If he’s tried it on with the wrong person over there he’s not coming home.
Could you confirm your whereabouts on Sunday evening/Monday morning between the hours of 12am and 12pm, sir?

My guess is he was off his tits at the rave and was told more gear pills cocaine available at the apartment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.