Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

LangleyBlue1970

Team supported
Manchester City
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

12 months ago he avoided jail for being involved in an assault that resulted in some kid having his head split open by a golf club/machete attack.

In Tenerife he ends up at an apartment of some stranger and attempts to walk 11 hours back to his digs.

Just seen interview with his mum, and Karen Matthews gets the Oscar over her. £30k raised on Go Fund Me.

All seems very odd to me.

Something very fishy going with this story.

I was reading that he's got connections with some very unpleasant people and was previously done for attacking some gang members with a machete or something.

More than meets the eye here.

So many theories floating about as to this and it’s naturally a tough one to tell as seemingly if the boy has got lost then it’s a real tragic case.

However instantly smashing a gofundme page, gaining like 23k to help him come home seems odd. Not sure what the money could really be used for that would benefit the search.

Naturally the mainstream media can’t publish too much about his backstory yet - with regards to the machete and courtcase. But that sort of history means you can’t rule out say a drug deal gone wrong or something more sinister.

This popped up yesterday, and I know this could just be some cruel fucker, but it’s another thing to ponder.

IMG_5454.jpeg

I might be a miserable sod but why does everything have a go fund me page these days? What difference is that going to make for a missing lad?

Different I know but it’s like when failing restaurants and the like open up a funding page. Fuck off, if I’m going to give a private for-profit business I want a stake in that business. I’m not donating cash so someone else can keep their failing profit making enterprise afloat.

I might be a miserable sod but why does everything have a go fund me page these days? What difference is that going to make for a missing lad?

Different I know but it’s like when failing restaurants and the like open up a funding page. Fuck off, if I’m going to give a private for-profit business I want a stake in that business. I’m not donating cash so someone else can keep their failing profit making enterprise afloat.

To the genuine ones I'm guessing it's to help with travel costs for the family to be coming and going to where he went missing, or if the worst has happened then to help with costs to bring his body home etc.

The cynic in me says it pays for the mum and dad to get a new car and the sister to get her tits and teeth done.

definitely something not right I feel, which escalated my feelings last night on Granada news when his friend a female was appealing but never never shown her face and having researched the background of him makes me feel this has all been staged

definitely something not right I feel, which escalated my feelings last night on Granada news when his friend a female was appealing but never never shown her face and having researched the background of him makes me feel this has all been staged
Interesting the major networks have reporters out there. I’d say they have the same mindset as you and me, and that if and when it’s proved they will go to town on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.