Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Another story doing the rounds is he snapchatted a mate to say he was going to steal a Rolex watch from the house he'd gone to. Bad move if true. A lot of dangerous people on Tenerife and being a relatively small island they'll soon find you.
Heard that one too.

By all accounts he sounds like a proper bell end.

I'm in Tenerife at the moment. A huge search is underway in the area he was last known.
As more information emerges about this lad and his lifestyle, plus his female friend in particular, I'm sure there's a lot more to this story than a naive teenager who got lost.
All speculation of course but as the stories stack up none of them paint a good picture.
As for the one he was going to walk ELEVEN miles back to his accomodation in the blistering heat over rough terrain, come on! Nobody in their right mind would attempt that. Most teenagers I know would moan if they had to walk a mile never mind eleven.
It will all come out eventually but there's more to this story than first thought.
Even his old man has said he would get him to run him 200 yards to the hairdressers so the idea that he decided he was gonna walk 11 miles doesnt stack up.

Another story doing the rounds is he snapchatted a mate to say he was going to steal a Rolex watch from the house he'd gone to. Bad move if true. A lot of dangerous people on Tenerife and being a relatively small island they'll soon find you.
Agreed 100% people have gone missing in Tenerife and the other surrounding islands seriously damaged dangerous individuals and groups!!

Doubt he will be found if it’s anything naughty he’s been involved in. There’s plenty of shallow graves in those mountains.
If the story is legit and he tried to walk from the area he was originally in (I know that area and terrain he was allegedly trying to manoeuvre) there’s a good chance he’s lying down one of the many barrancos or crevices that make up the landscape.
Either way at this point I don’t think any gofund me is going to help.

I mean if this is true , what sort of monumental bellend do you have to be to nick a rolex from a house where you have no clue where you are or how to get back

Doubt he will be found if it’s anything naughty he’s been involved in. There’s plenty of shallow graves in those mountains.
If the story is legit and he tried to walk from the area he was originally in (I know that area and terrain he was allegedly trying to manoeuvre) there’s a good chance he’s lying down one of the many barrancos or crevices that make up the landscape.
Either way at this point I don’t think any gofund me is going to help.
Is there any reason why his 'friend' who he contacted wont show her face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.