Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Sympathy soon went after hearing him, and other lads chased down one lad with axes and machetes and nearly killed him. Then on sentencing him and his friends showed no remorse and apparently laughing in court. If they got the sentence they deserved he wouldn't have been on holiday to get lost.

Hope he is found for all concerned but yeah it seems odd. They have been offered everything for free if you follow the stories so not sure what the money is going towards. The girl he is with and spoke to last sounds dodgy as anything. Not friends for long, her having a past in Tenerife and then not showing her face in interviews etc.

Last edited:
To the genuine ones I'm guessing it's to help with travel costs for the family to be coming and going to where he went missing, or if the worst has happened then to help with costs to bring his body home etc.

The cynic in me says it pays for the mum and dad to get a new car and the sister to get her tits and teeth done.
Mum has told people not to donate money to it. Sounds like the girlfriend has set it up... who also has a reputation of dealing drugs in the Balearics and owes 30k (allegedly).

Last edited:
I'm in Tenerife at the moment. A huge search is underway in the area he was last known.
As more information emerges about this lad and his lifestyle, plus his female friend in particular, I'm sure there's a lot more to this story than a naive teenager who got lost.
All speculation of course but as the stories stack up none of them paint a good picture.
As for the one he was going to walk ELEVEN miles back to his accomodation in the blistering heat over rough terrain, come on! Nobody in their right mind would attempt that. Most teenagers I know would moan if they had to walk a mile never mind eleven.
It will all come out eventually but there's more to this story than first thought.

He should be doing a(at least) 5 stretch now with the other 7 hard men/kids who tried to kill a lone teenager. How none of the feral fuckers received any bird is exactly what is wrong with this countries judicial system. If he's done that to someone then it'd not be hard for repucusions to come his way on a island. But like others have said before me, this looks very fishy..#GoFundmyTurkeyTeeth&tits.com

I do wonder if this is a revenge attack for the lad that got machetted.
Everything is just rumours at moment.
I reckon he got led Into a trap after meeting people at this festival.

Things just aren't adding up plus I'm sure the authorities would have found a body if indeed he had collapsed walking the 11 hours home.

Very fishy.

I do wonder if this is a revenge attack for the lad that got machetted.
Everything is just rumours at moment.
I reckon he got led Into a trap after meeting people at this festival.

Things just aren't adding up plus I'm sure the authorities would have found a body if indeed he had collapsed walking the 11 hours home.

Very fishy.
The victim is said to be out helping the search.

I might be a miserable sod but why does everything have a go fund me page these days? What difference is that going to make for a missing lad?

Different I know but it’s like when failing restaurants and the like open up a funding page. Fuck off, if I’m going to give a private for-profit business I want a stake in that business. I’m not donating cash so someone else can keep their failing profit making enterprise afloat.
I was talking to an Estate Agent a couple of weeks ago, he was telling me about a house he'd previously sold having the roof ripped off in the Tornado earlier this year. He said apparently the owner didn't have any insurance on the property so neighbours, friends and strangers are being asked to contribute to the cost of repairs.

Well, tough shit, if someone chooses not to pay for insurance on a privately owned house that's completely their fault. In my mind it's a priority and not even that expensive, my current contents and building insurance for my house is just over £15 a month.

All sounds a bit dodgy whether genuine or some kinda staged money scam.

I lived in Tenerife for 2 years back in 2000 and there was some serious dangerous people from both UK and many other countries who lived in Tenerife. The things I saw and was told shudders.

I was talking to an Estate Agent a couple of weeks ago, he was telling me about a house he'd previously sold having the roof ripped off in the Tornado earlier this year. He said apparently the owner didn't have any insurance on the property so neighbours, friends and strangers are being asked to contribute to the cost of repairs.

Well, tough shit, if someone chooses not to pay for insurance on a privately owned house that's completely their fault. In my mind it's a priority and not even that expensive, my current contents and building insurance for my house is just over £15 a month.

That’s the thing with insurance. It’s a total waste of money, until it isn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.