Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Some absolute bat shit crazy theories on them FB and twatter groups, yet MSM are still going with the" he missed his bus and decided to walk it" line. I always thought tenerife was a quiet place, turns out it's a gangsters paradise with aliens
Well alien abductions are on the rise..

I bet that not a lot of people know that the emoji with two hands together is in fact a high five emoji and not a pray for emoji.
a lot of people dont know that because it isnt true, type in high five, then type in Pray , i saw that on instagram , and like a good foc i checked my phone :)

A woman saw him waiting at the bus stop which is literally right next to where he was staying. He asked her the time of the bus and she told him..40 minutes later she passed him in her car walking in totally the wrong direction.

A woman saw him waiting at the bus stop which is literally right next to where he was staying. He asked her the time of the bus and she told him..40 minutes later she passed him in her car walking in totally the wrong direction.
Why would a woman with a car know the bus timetable? I read the same report and she also said he asked her when the bus was twice, she's full of shit, it's the aliens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.