Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Yeah. There’s a few Tenerife groups on FB that give a little info about what happened.
Was a sad night. Was one of the few doormen around that time who was a genuinely good lad.
Wardy on the other hand..
Super sad about John I’m not on FB could you pm me with a rough outline on what happened to John. Wardy horrible Cnut mate Mr finger snipper!

Super sad about John I’m not on FB could you pm me with a rough outline on what happened to John. Wardy horrible Cnut mate Mr finger snipper!
Was punched outside Tramps during an altercation and sadly hit his head and died. That’s pretty much the long and short of it mate.

Was punched outside Tramps during an altercation and sadly hit his head and died. That’s pretty much the long and short of it mate.
Wow he was a unit too, if I remember correctly he was very intelligent sure he studied law? I’m miss them days I was with stu and cabbage fez (Chris) matty good lads.

Wow he was a unit too, if I remember correctly he was very intelligent sure he studied law? I’m miss them days I was with stu and cabbage fez (Chris) matty good lads.
You were in nobhead corner in bobbys and I claim my 5€! Haha!
They were good lads. Still speak to Stu, he’s in Stockport now I believe.

You were in nobhead corner in bobbys and I claim my 5€! Haha!
They were good lads. Still speak to Stu, he’s in Stockport now I believe.
Haha just down from Bobby’s stu in Stockport mad that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.