Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

It is what it is. He's lived here 35 years and was involved in a lot of dodgy stuff. He knows everybody and has contacts still in the local police who he used to pay off when in his dodgy days. He's not just some bloke in a boozer, he's well connected.
Ask him if he can get me a decent recipe for Moroccan chicken.

This is a mystery, how far could he have got with no water , been dead for all this time i reckon and much nearer where he was last seen , presumably they know he hasnt used his passport to fly off

This is a mystery, how far could he have got with no water , been dead for all this time i reckon and much nearer where he was last seen , presumably they know he hasnt used his passport to fly off
His passport was in his hotel, his mum has it

I get that totally and theres no probs with that but its gone a little over the top. Maybe just me.

I guess i keep thinking how id feel if my 23 year old son went missing
If you compare this thread with the similar one regarding the lad from.Oldham missing you can see that there was genuine compassion and concern for a young man clearly struggling with coping with everything life has thrown at him.

Where as Jay does not have much public sympathy following his past shenanigans (wrongly or rightly) which has led to the general mocking of his situation.

Ah thanks, i am not a fan of the joking from the usual posters as she has lost her son , she must be distraught
I'd agree in general but he for whatever reason made some very bad choices over there possibly. Whether intentional or not no one deserves to lose their life. His friends in my eyes are the key to all this, they know a lot more than what they're saying. One lad Tyler has hardly been mentioned in all this, I guess we all deal with grief differently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.