Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Just seen a short footage that purports to be Lucy jay and 2 other males on a beach. Not the best footage but Lucy in hysterics crying paraphrasing oh jay oh jay or could have been no jay followed by you said you wouldn’t stab him etc mad as fuck.

Just seen a short footage that purports to be Lucy jay and 2 other males on a beach. Not the best footage but Lucy in hysterics crying paraphrasing oh jay oh jay or could have been no jay followed by you said you wouldn’t stab him etc mad as fuck.
Stabbed in the leg i think?

If it's true and it is them it makes this weirder. She has wasted everyone's time because she knows that he isn't "lost". She actually either knows what happened or where he is

If it's true and it is them it makes this weirder. She has wasted everyone's time because she knows that he isn't "lost". She actually either knows what happened or where he is
I’m not sure where on the body but something dodgy about the whole thing.

Just watched again and yes looks to be limping and Lucy to the males “you said he wouldn’t get stabbed”

Last edited:

People like her are incapable of being discrete or keeping anything to themselves for any considerable period of time, so they’ll spill the beans soon enough.

No doubt this is why the Spanish police have stopped looking for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.