Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Where did I say that, no wonder you don't like posts if you ain't reading and comprehending them properly.
A young lad disappears.
I show empathy with what his family is going through.
I express that i feel uncomfortable with, what was described in here as gallows humour.
You keep rabbiting in with yourself.

But im in the wrong ?

A young lad disappears.
I show empathy with what his family is going through.
I express that i feel uncomfortable with, what was described in here as gallows humour.
You keep rabbiting in with yourself.

But im in the wrong ?

Where did I say it? Twas a simple question for you. Anyhow im bored with it now. Like I said do whatever you like.

Are you pissed? Going round in that many circles youre making me dizzy.

Really no idea why you would have an issue with anything i have said ?
Stop replying to me then especially as you can't read. If anyone is pissed it's you :-)

Never said you couldn't, I tend to avoid threads I don't like, some like to read and pontificate instead. People are different who knew, have a good evening.

So the rules are if you dint like whats being said in a thread you avoid it?

Where do I say anything about rules? I didn't, I said I avoid threads I don't like but people are different. It's in black and white. Like fucking pulling teeth on here sometimes

But still someones son. Ive found it very uncomfortable the way this thread has gone

So basically I said I find it odd for someone to carry on with a thread they feel very uncomfortable with(see above your words) that is all. I never said you couldn't, I never said anything about the rules.

No I have cleared that up pretty pretty please move on. Ta very much.

Stop replying to me then especially as you can't read. If anyone is pissed it's you :-)

Where do I say anything about rules? I didn't, I said I avoid threads I don't like but people are different. It's in black and white. Like fucking pulling teeth on here sometimes

So basically I said I find it odd for someone to carry on with a thread they feel very uncomfortable with(see above your words) that is all. I never said you couldn't, I never said anything about the rules.

No I have cleared that up pretty pretty please move on. Ta very much.
You havent. Im allowed to express i find it odd. Its a forum, opinions is what makes them work.
Right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.