Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

who did he allegedly take the watch from?
Eastern European on Veronica's strip I heard but rumour was it was an Audemars Piguet watch. Maybe he tried to sell it on and someone has thought mm keep money and watch get rid of young lad
Or maybe it was a snide one and he tried to blag someone off with it - very unlooky looky for him

Last edited:
The more this unfolds the more the family look wrong uns to me ? It'll all come out in the wash
I think donations will dry up now people know about the Rolex, which would have been known about from the start too so has been kept quiet (possibly police advice). Strange thing though is how he knew it was worth £12k, I wouldn't have a clue.

Anyone actually bothered to read that daily mail article? Comes from a private investigator who threw himself at the Nicola Bulley search too. Says he can't back up anything he says but Jays friends wouldn't lie about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.