Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

This was discussed a couple of days ago. The BIG problem with the theory is it would suggest the lady who saw Jay walking on the morning of his disappearance is lying and part of a conspiracy as surely he would still be limping. All too far-fetched for me.

Plus he was seen on CCTV sat on a wall waiting for and then getting into a car with these two guys.
So your telling me the Internet speculation may be wrong?

I hate people who are cruel to animals almost as much as I hate golfers.
That's a very general hatred of people who play golf from all walks of life, my mates and fellow golfers range include a binman and a former Deputy CEO of the Greater Manchester Ambulance trust, to a window fitter and a multi millionaire builder, not one has a degree of superiority, we're all just mates.

Btw, our lads have raised £15k for Prostate Charity over the past three years, it's your prerogative to hate people who play golf despite knowing fuck all about their personalities.

That's a very general hatred of people who play golf from all walks of life, my mates and fellow golfers range include a binman and a former Deputy CEO of the Greater Manchester Ambulance trust, to a window fitter and a multi millionaire builder, not one has a degree of superiority, we're all just mates.

Btw, our lads have raised £15k for Prostate Charity over the past three years, it's your prerogative to hate people who play golf despite knowing fuck all about their personalities.

I can't play golf because I am shit but the people who I know who play golf are all sounds types who can hold a conversation.

And they are always doing something or other for charity.

I’d like to think it was just a throwaway remark intended to be light hearted so wouldn’t look to deeply into it.

Unless he’s just a bit of a Psycho!! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.