Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I've seen footage of him training with the England squad today. Should be a perfect fit for the midfield if he fancies disappearing again.
Maybe we can convince Tenerife for a swap deal with Phillips once he comes out of hiding

I've just seen a video of his dad getting interviewed. His whole demeanour and body language looked odd. He was very uncomfortable in front of the camera then he said "we just want Jay back, simples!". Simples? Seemed a bit odd to add the S and almost trivialise it. Maybe it's pressure and stress, who knows, it just seemed a bit odd.
Its all bleeding odd..

Not sure where it came from but the story about him planning to steal a rolex from some gaff he was at strikes me as being correct, I mean who would think to make up something like that?
If this does turn out to be the case then, coupled with the fact he's been missing for a week, it's likely he's been caught and dealt with.
Either way I don't think he's coming home.

Not sure where it came from but the story about him planning to steal a rolex from some gaff he was at strikes me as being correct, I mean who would think to make up something like that?
If this does turn out to be the case then, coupled with the fact he's been missing for a week, it's likely he's been caught and dealt with.
More chance of Shamima Begum coming home.

I've just seen a video of his dad getting interviewed. His whole demeanour and body language looked odd. He was very uncomfortable in front of the camera then he said "we just want Jay back, simples!". Simples? Seemed a bit odd to add the S and almost trivialise it. Maybe it's pressure and stress, who knows, it just seemed a bit odd.
People react in different ways to stress.
The father actually seems to be not quite buying into the accident scenario, as he thinks it's all very odd too. As always though the drugs issue is muddying everything imo.

Return ticket going free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.