Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I think he's still alive and it's a scam gone wrong but as with anyone else's opinion it's all speculation based on fuck all, someone will call it correctly but it's all guesswork.

The gay theory I put forward was a bit of a punt, just seemed odd he'd leave a nightclub in a tourist area with 2 blokes he didn't know to go back to their place when his accommodation was near the club he'd left, not so much madcap and I'd think the local plod would have that in their considerations.
Maybe he was going back with the two guys to test his poppers

How about, he's pissed someone off. Said someone gets his two mates to befriend him with the promise of, say, large quantities of drugs. Tells him they'll drive him there. When far enough away, tell him they were having him on, chuck him out of car and tell him to walk back home.........
...after smashing his back doors in

I once wandered off with a stranger in Tenerife at
3am in the morning she looked like a super model.
Woke up the next day and she had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle!!
Did you have a second shot in the morning knowing you were already ridden with shame and bad cat aids

If you stay there, and keep on 'that side' of the area, then you'll have no issues at all.

Costa Adeje, Del Duque and up to La Caleta are nice parts of the island.

Unfortunately, if you get the coach back to the airport, you have to pick the riff raff up on the way, and you can see a huge change in the characters that stay in Las Americas and Los Cristianos.

Had some great holidays there as a kid, but wouldn't stay there now if it was offered as a freebie.
Post started well but by third paragraph descended into a lot of fucking nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.