Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

After this amount of time and with all the information we have to go off this is my best guess, and it’s changed over time due to different snippets of evidence that’s been released.
First of all I was convinced, due to knowing the area and not having reason to think otherwise that a 19 year old, off his head had decided to walk home after a particularly mental session not knowing where he was and had eventually fallen and sadly after time passed away with his body found within a week or so due to the small area he could possibly be in.
Too many things weren’t adding up with the stories though and delving a little deeper my best guess at this point is this was pre planned.
He was lured there by someone wanting to get themselves a pass for a debt owed and two random blokes renting an Airbnb in that area, so far away but quite notorious for people going missing who happened to be at that event and happened to convince him to go back after his ‘mate’ happened to go home early because she was tired.
My spider senses are tingling. It’s not uncommon in that world either.
I know there’s been a lot of pisstaking and silliness in this thread and long may it continue but that’s my serious post and where I am with it all.
I’d be interested to know if he’s been to many festivals over the last 18 months and who he went with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.