Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

After this amount of time and with all the information we have to go off this is my best guess, and it’s changed over time due to different snippets of evidence that’s been released.
First of all I was convinced, due to knowing the area and not having reason to think otherwise that a 19 year old, off his head had decided to walk home after a particularly mental session not knowing where he was and had eventually fallen and sadly after time passed away with his body found within a week or so due to the small area he could possibly be in.
Too many things weren’t adding up with the stories though and delving a little deeper my best guess at this point is this was pre planned.
He was lured there by someone wanting to get themselves a pass for a debt owed and two random blokes renting an Airbnb in that area, so far away but quite notorious for people going missing who happened to be at that event and happened to convince him to go back after his ‘mate’ happened to go home early because she was tired.
My spider senses are tingling. It’s not uncommon in that world either.
I know there’s been a lot of pisstaking and silliness in this thread and long may it continue but that’s my serious post and where I am with it all.
I’d be interested to know if he’s been to many festivals over the last 18 months and who he went with.

I think people are putting 2 + 2 together and not getting 4! If you’re going to “off” someone that is the most elaborate plan ever. You’re suggesting the friends were all in on it and faked being tired, he then had to be convinced and befriended by two strangers to come with them to a random house miles away after a festival, presumably they then forced him to make a fake phone call to a friend to divert police attention (but inadvertently bring a hell of a lot of police attention) away from whatever their real plan was…

I think the reality is a lot simpler. He went to a rave, got off his face, his friends grew tired and sober and left him, he befriended some likeminded individuals who were equally high, they went back to their house to do more drugs, he then decided to go home, missed the bus and wandered off…

It’s not actually that implausible. The only odd thing I find is that the police haven’t found the body yet.

I think people are putting 2 + 2 together and not getting 4! If you’re going to “off” someone that is the most elaborate plan ever. You’re suggesting the friends were all in on it and faked being tired, he then had to be convinced and befriended by two strangers to come with them to a random house miles away after a festival, presumably they then forced him to make a fake phone call to a friend to divert police attention (but inadvertently bring a hell of a lot of police attention) away from whatever their real plan was…

I think the reality is a lot simpler. He went to a rave, got off his face, his friends grew tired and sober and left him, he befriended some likeminded individuals who were equally high, they went back to their house to do more drugs, he then decided to go home, missed the bus and wandered off…

It’s not actually that implausible. The only odd thing I find is that the police haven’t found the body yet.
Yeah its this. Was on a job the other night and over heard 2 cleaners talking about it and both were coming up with all sorts of weird and wonderful theories

Im with you, hes just wondered off and come to a sticky end.

As regards to finding the body, the nicola girl in lancs was missed a good few times by all accounts

What state will the body be in after 11 days..animals and insects all having a feast on it. Not a nice thought I know, wouldn't like to be the one who finds him ?

That’s the strange thing, in his condition I doubt he’s wandered that far from the path, a bit like the doctor a few weeks ago, I’m surprised with drones they’ve not covered a huge area either side of his supposed route.

Yeah its this. Was on a job the other night and over heard 2 cleaners talking about it and both were coming up with all sorts of weird and wonderful theories

Im with you, hes just wondered off and come to a sticky end.

As regards to finding the body, the nicola girl in lancs was missed a good few times by all accounts
its occams razor aint it but that doesnt make a good story.

There will be alot of bored people when this comes to a close.

This last few minutes I’ve read that the lad was spotted in a bar watching the England match, and then the mum copping for a load of abuse because she’s asked Go Fund Me to release money to enable her to stay on the island.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.