Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

This is a very confusing post. At what point do you think we should put them in league 1? At 16? Under 16? Or should they be promoted to U18s and then U23s when they're deemed capable (regardless of age) to learn and develop physically?
In previous years we left some players plays u23s for 2 or 3 years and then when they played men's football they struggled.

For example I think this year they sent a lot more youngsters out on loan, e.g, Delap, mcatee, Doyle which I think will stand to them more then being u23

Not going great for this lad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130_200556_Flashscore.jpg
    Screenshot_20230130_200556_Flashscore.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 145
Perhaps a lesson that grass isn't always greener, Sancho type move ( before moving to rags ) isn't going to be the norm, or having an inflated opinion of your ability can bite you on the arse.

Perm as deemed applicable.

For me its also another lesson ability is nothing without application and the correct attitude. I hoped we would loan him out and he would mature and develop, but alas it looks like other more hungry players will pass him by.

Two great clubs in City and Dortmund and it looks like he has messed it up at both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.