Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dhabi (sky news)

Re: Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dharbi (sky news)

Deepest Blue said:
And some poor misguided souls think that ADUG will walk away in a year ot two, LOL.

He might be a bit busy at home soon.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.muslims.net/news/newsfull.php?newid=481840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.muslims.net/news/newsfull.php?newid=481840</a>

fbloke said:

Another interesting little snippet. Especially the "He want's results, and he wants them now" part. Probably gives you a good indication of how he's going to play it if we do/don't get into the CL. If he can build an airline that fast I guess he doesn't see why he can't do it with a football club. (I know he's a lot smarter than to just throw his toys out of the pram, I'm not suggesting that).

Someone remind me again how we went from turmoil with Thaksin to probably the finest owners the world has ever known? :S

Deepest Blue said:
And some poor misguided souls think that ADUG will walk away in a year ot two, LOL.

Well... to be fair there is a crap load of money to be made with an Airline... not really with a football club is there?

adrianr said:
Another interesting little snippet. Especially the "He want's results, and he wants them now" part. Probably gives you a good indication of how he's going to play it if we do/don't get into the CL. If he can build an airline that fast I guess he doesn't see why he can't do it with a football club. (I know he's a lot smarter than to just throw his toys out of the pram, I'm not suggesting that).

Someone remind me again how we went from turmoil with Thaksin to probably the finest owners the world has ever known? :S

The "He" in that article is the Crown Prince, not Sheikh Mansour, though he may take the same view.

avoidconfusion said:
Deepest Blue said:

Well... to be fair there is a crap load of money to be made with an Airline... not really with a football club is there?

Just think how much free air time they get mentioning their name - Radio / TV some of it will be priceless to them.

Just hope they spread a bit of the cash around with the locals
to keep em happy

we don`t want any disgruntled Abu Dhabis trying to overthrow
our glorious owners

The strategic planning these guys have for the securement of their futures

is unsurpassed in the history of mankind to date.

To think we are part of their future blows my mind.

Buying into long term visions is something we all must get our heads round.

WOW....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.