Jeff Stelling

zandvoort blue said:
Sky match coverage....studio guests Steven Taylor (NUFC) and Ray Wilkins (CFC & MUFC). Why is there never anybody with an affiliation to MCFC.

Niall Quinn doesn`t count.
Summerbee?

Ducado said:
jake28 said:
According to Thompson Van Persies goal was as big as Aguero's...ludicrous statement.

I never listen to them to be honest, just thick ex footballers with hardly a brain cell between them

I don't mind the actual pundits having a dig, it's their job and I expect it.

Stelling seems to be revelling in it, and he's supposed to be the presenter.

zandvoort blue said:
Sky match coverage....studio guests Steven Taylor (NUFC) and Ray Wilkins (CFC & MUFC). Why is there never anybody with an affiliation to MCFC.

Niall Quinn doesn`t count.
Simple, they don't want anyone to fight our corner as they rip into us

stirling said when city went 1-0 up that it would be 1-1,then when city went 2-0 up could only say the player on the line with the worst clearence ,did not mention garcia great header so bias

Aphex said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why does it bother you?

Because I like to have a moan. Don't you?

Whatever happened to impartiality? Yer get Fulham or Spuds in Europe and every manjack is urged to support them, which I do, well, Fulham anyway, but when it's our turn, the fucking commentators have taken out a supporters' membership of the team we're playing. Arses. The whole stinking mess of 'em! Stelling included.

jake28 said:
According to Thompson Van Persies goal was as big as Aguero's...ludicrous statement.

For me the BIG goal last season was Pinearr at the swamp. Without that we never had a chance to win the league....

Markie07 said:
I think he looks really ill. as i some thing bad dosn't look the same as he used to.
That will be all the gallons of botox he's had injected in his fod, can't believe the media haven't got on to it, it looks ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.