Jeff Stelling

Andy Hinchcliffe should be City's Sly pundit, he already works for Sly Sports on lower league games (or did last I checked). We have no real representative since Buzzer gets banned every time he's brought back for daring to defend the club against the constant negativity it gets on Sly.

LoveCity said:
Andy Hinchcliffe should be City's Sly pundit, he already works for Sly Sports on lower league games (or did last I checked). We have no real representative since Buzzer gets banned every time he's brought back for daring to defend the club against the constant negativity it gets on Sly.

Well said my friend.....................and what was all the crap on Sky(Sly) at the end of todays game about a City player in an altercation with fans............has any more been reported on this?

Stelling is clearly a city hater. His bias drivel is becoming rather tiresome. I used to really enjoy listening to him but yet again another twat who thinks he is funnier than he is.
I actually thought Wilkins and Taylor were good today.
Tyler on the other hand........

zandvoort blue said:
Sky match coverage....studio guests Steven Taylor (NUFC) and Ray Wilkins (CFC & MUFC). Why is there never anybody with an affiliation to MCFC.

Niall Quinn doesn`t count.

Niall Quinn isn't even worth a mention

Wretched Vengeance said:
Tyler could not bring himself to muster any sort of enthusiasm for any of our goal's today.

Even said after Garcias' headed second. "City score an improbable second."

I remember wondering about that considering we could have had 5 or 6!

The Doctor said:
LoveCity said:

Well said my friend.....................and what was all the crap on Sky(Sly) at the end of todays game about a City player in an altercation with fans............has any more been reported on this?

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...aleks-kolarov-after-fan-argument-in-newcastle

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Tyler could not bring himself to muster any sort of enthusiasm for any of our goal's today.

I remember wondering about that considering we could have had 5 or 6!

He meant the way we scored it considering the football we were playing...ie from a set piece.

Salford_Blue said:
The Doctor said:
LoveCity said:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...aleks-kolarov-after-fan-argument-in-newcastle
The MUEN don't hang about putting a negative story out about us do they...

Wretched Vengeance said:

Didn't he also say after Garcias goal, "the City fans seem to have found their voice!"

This after we had commented how loud our fans were!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.