Jennifer Lawrence

mcmanus said:
I can't understand the outrage.

If tens of millions of the opposite sex wanted to see my tiny tackle (apart from being a tad embarassed) I'd be buzzing.

yeah but your a slag x

better dead than red said:
Things I have learned.

Kate Upton likes to take photos of her lady parts. She also likes to touch them.

Bar Rafaeli uses a curling iron, one that would give you large curls, but not to curl her hair. She also looks as nice in the PLACES you don't normally see as the places you do. Apparently she thinks they need to breathe?

Sooooooo that's what it was!

Thanks!

jimharri said:
better dead than red said:
Things I have learned.

Kate Upton likes to take photos of her lady parts. She also likes to touch them.

Bar Rafaeli uses a curling iron, one that would give you large curls, but not to curl her hair. She also looks as nice in the PLACES you don't normally see as the places you do.
And Cat Deeley has a nice puppy (and that is not a euphemism!).

Things I have learned.

Patrick Kielty is married to Cat Deeley! o_O

Cat Deeley is the one celeb I can't find from The Frappening event. Nearest I got was a photo of some celeb I've never heard of with a puppy.

i'll post the Cat Deeley photos, don't care if i get banned.
1zvfy1d.jpg

1zyufbn.jpg

2vchzk1.jpg

That's a good point.

How the fuck did Patrick Kielty get to fuck Cat Deeley. Unfunny midget gobshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.