Jenny Powell.

2sheikhs said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
2sheikhs said:
Apparently, he left the show to become a postman.

Also known as Jonathon Kings rent boy, the creator and fun time franky of No Limits

I wouldn't mind hazarding a guess that King is one of the names thats pops up after the BBC enquiry into Savilegate!
King has already been done for it and served a stretch.
I didn't know he'd stretched Jenny Powell's mate though.

He's been done on 2/3 counts, top buddies with jim lad though, it goes deep i tell ya!!

2sheikhs said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
2sheikhs said:
Apparently, he left the show to become a postman.

Also known as Jonathon Kings rent boy, the creator and fun time franky of No Limits

I wouldn't mind hazarding a guess that King is one of the names thats pops up after the BBC enquiry into Savilegate!
King has already been done for it and served a stretch.
I didn't know he'd stretched Jenny Powell's mate though.

King was into little boys no hot sexy women http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_famous_crime_cases/a_jonathan_king/crime_vaults/

simonk said:
lived in Cheadle if I remember rightly

Correct. Occasionally came in my local.

Had a glorious afternoon once in my bank, she was in front in tight leather pants bent over talking to the teller. That image will never fade.

Rascal said:
simonk said:

Had a glorious afternoon once in my bank, she was in front in tight leather pants bent over talking to the teller. That image will never fade.

which one was that?

(We have met a few times - you drove us to either Sunderland or Bradford in the 80s
I knew Dunc from C/heath)

simonk said:
Rascal said:
simonk said:

which one was that?

(We have met a few times - you drove us to either Sunderland or Bradford in the 80s
I knew Dunc from C/heath)

She used to go is the Red Lion and the Queens as she lived just of the bottom of Cowy lane.

Dunc as in Golding i presume mate

i remember her on no limits, they did a sort of early x factor type thing to choose two new presenters, she won. a truly stunning looking girl then and now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.