Jenny Powell.

de niro said:
i remember her on no limits, they did a sort of early x factor type thing to choose two new presenters, she won. a truly stunning looking girl then and now.

TV didnt do her justice i tell you. In real life she was fucking stunning and her arse was amazing.

Is my fucked up memory deceiving me again or did she get booted off The Wheel of Fortune for throwing copious amounts of cocaine up her hooter at every opportunity she got?

tidyman said:
Is my fucked up memory deceiving me again or did she get booted off The Wheel of Fortune for throwing copious amounts of cocaine up her hooter at every opportunity she got?

Where she lived i think Jason Orange from Take That lived next door but one and i knew the lad who lived between them and he said it was party time most nights.

Rascal said:
simonk said:
Rascal said:
Correct. Occasionally came in my local.

Had a glorious afternoon once in my bank, she was in front in tight leather pants bent over talking to the teller. That image will never fade.

which one was that?

(We have met a few times - you drove us to either Sunderland or Bradford in the 80s
I knew Dunc from C/heath)[/quo
She used to go is the Red Lion and the Queens as she lived just of the bottom of Cowy lane.

Dunc as in Golding i presume mate

thats him
Ive not seen him for years now
any idea what hes up to?

And can you remember which game it was?
I think we won both of those 2-4
Both midweek

simonk said:
thats him
any idea what hes up to?

Both midweek

I havent seen him for him ages, saw his brother Neil the other week and see hs dad too. He lives in Bramhall and has two kids i think and doing well and still goes home games and a few aways.

Was it the Sunderland game when Morley got 2 and we were in the paddock down the side?

Rascal said:
simonk said:
thats him
any idea what hes up to?

Both midweek

I havent seen him for him ages, saw his brother Neil the other week and see hs dad too. He lives in Bramhall and has two kids i think and doing well and still goes home games and a few aways.

Was it the Sunderland game when Morley got 2 and we were in the paddock down the side?

I do see his Dad about, and did know his brother back then - he could muster up the loudest burps Ive ever heard.
Im surprised I havent bumped into Dunc though.
Sunderland - defo on the side - uncovered end to our right. Cant remember much else. - Does your memory manage to focus on that one? Mines cabbaged
Bradford was where Paul Stewart scored and climbed onto the railings in front of us if that helps (poss a floodlight failure too)

simonk said:
Bradford was where Paul Stewart scored and climbed onto the railings in front of us if that helps (poss a floodlight failure too)

Was tootys dad at that game?

I didnt drive i was hammered drunk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.