Jeremie Frimpong

How did he leave? Bad/good terms? Always struck me as strange that he was allowed to leave given the youth reputation.

Admittedly not watched much since he left so don’t know if he’d be suited to us? Obviously would be if we used the same tactics we’ve used all season (high wing back ultimately hampered by Walker’s inability offensively) but how is he defensively?

A bit like playing Jeremy Doku in defence. He would be great at RW, though. For me, we need someone who can defend, so not sure if he is the guy to take over from Kyle.

A bit like playing Jeremy Doku in defence. He would be great at RW, though. For me, we need someone who can defend, so not sure if he is the guy to take over from Kyle.
For me he’s great in a 4 but we’ve seen with Stones going into midfield playing a 3 at the back. Walker has the mix of IQ and pace to play that role but does Frimpong? We will have to replace him one day so maybe he’s our best bet. Also have talks of James leaving Chelsea and we have Couto as well.

For me he’s great in a 4 but we’ve seen with Stones going into midfield playing a 3 at the back. Walker has the mix of IQ and pace to play that role but does Frimpong? We will have to replace him one day so maybe he’s our best bet. Also have talks of James leaving Chelsea and we have Couto as well.
I don’t think of IQ when I think of Walker

He'll either be Alonso's first signing, or will be here before he arrives.

I don't think there is anyone like Walker. There is a reason that pretty much all the top wingers in the world put Walker as number one when it comes to opposition. There is no one else like him.

Frimpong could see us go in a slightly different direction next year. A high right sided wing back with Gvardiol playing the inside full back from the left rather than Akanji or Stones on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.