Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

Worth pointing out though that if he did pay someone and set it up then he would still be guilty of course. He didnt blame someone else though,except the bloke who who was found to have an alibi
No. I just threw that in as being a very remote possibility, which would still leave him guilty. But really it must have been either him or her. And, from what I’ve read and the television programme, it seems to be impossible that it was her.

I find it rather odd that Sheila apparently put up no fight and instead just lay down flat on her back and allowed Jeremy to neatly shoot her under the chin, surely even if she was too traumatised and terrified to try and fight him off she would at least have the natural reaction to turn away and curl up in a ball to try and protect herself when faced with someone pointing a gun at her?

I find it rather odd that Sheila apparently put up no fight and instead just lay down flat on her back and allowed Jeremy to neatly shoot her under the chin, surely even if she was too traumatised and terrified to try and fight him off she would at least have the natural reaction to turn away and curl up in a ball to try and protect herself when faced with someone pointing a gun at her?

That's something that intrigued me when I first remember hearing about the case.

That there's more than one neck wound is obviously very suspicious but compared to a lot of other shooting murders, the lack of other violence/defensive wounds make it looks closer to a suicide.

I think the most convincing explanation is what Jeremy supposedly told Julie Mugford - that Sheila had given up the fight.

It would be interesting to know whether Julie was aware of the above when she went to the police because her story tallies with the condition Sheila's body was found.

I'm pretty certain I'd read that toxicology tests were negative for Sheila, so not drugged.

Also the 2 shots aren't particularly suspicious, I believe the post mortem confirmed that the first shot was non fatal and was just a minor flesh wound.

There has been previous examples of suicides needing to shoot themselves twice in the head as the first shot wasn't fatal.

Enjoy your snoop, dog.

Snooped and found. Just finished watching this with the wife. Neither one of us had ever heard of the case and so our only knowledge of it was from the tv show.
We both thought that it had to have been Jeremy that did it but we were both surprised that he was found guilty.
Losing the hair on the silencer was a bit of a pisser.

Snooped and found. Just finished watching this with the wife. Neither one of us had ever heard of the case and so our only knowledge of it was from the tv show.
We both thought that it had to have been Jeremy that did it but we were both surprised that he was found guilty.
Losing the hair on the silencer was a bit of a pisser.
Absolutely outrageous the way the case was investigated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.