Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:
Pigeonho said:
This all over. I'm embarrassed to be from this country today, the way people have launched themselves at what Clarkson said. Deputy of Unison begging for his sacking on the tele and radio, it's a fucking disgrace how soft people are. Actually though I don't even think it's a matter of being soft, I just think people actually crave something to get the pitch forks out in this country. Clarkson is marmite, you love him or hate him because he says it how it is. Personally I think he's quality but that's because I take him with a pinch of salt, which is exactly how he wants to be taken. That slag from Unison demanding his sacking is a massive ****. Like I say, anything to latch onto to get the pitch forks out. Just goes to show how mundane people's lives are.
Keep em coming Jezza lad.
But he isn't even funny!!
I take him with a pinch of salt too but the bloke is a caricature of what the media expect us to like and find 'offensive.' The issue here is that most of us see right through him yet
some still find him clever and witty.
It's the dumbing down of light entertainment.
He isn't funny to you. I don't go out of my way to watch him, but his dryness on Top Gear gives me the odd chuckle. When I read that this morning though it made me laugh in a 'typical Jezza thing to say' way.
It didn't make me laugh though ( and I do have a good sense of humour).
It didn't even make me smile.
It just made me think ' oh fook off you boring pretentious twat.'

mackenzie said:
Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:
But he isn't even funny!!
I take him with a pinch of salt too but the bloke is a caricature of what the media expect us to like and find 'offensive.' The issue here is that most of us see right through him yet
some still find him clever and witty.
It's the dumbing down of light entertainment.
He isn't funny to you. I don't go out of my way to watch him, but his dryness on Top Gear gives me the odd chuckle. When I read that this morning though it made me laugh in a 'typical Jezza thing to say' way.
And as the saying goes, to each their own
:-)

Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:
Pigeonho said:
And as the saying goes, to each their own
:-)
Agreed ;-)
But he is still very unfunny.

Oh one more thing ;-)
Top gear used to be a great programme until it adopted this current style.
It's crap now.

;-)

Pigeonho said:
rickmcfc said:
If people actually watched the full video, rather than the 25 second clip thats all over the net, then you would actually understand what he said. Watch the full clip where he said something along the lines of "I thought the strike was great, i could go all over London, all the shops and restaurant's were empty so you could eat wherever you wanted". He then said " as this is the i must give a balanced view, so on the other hand i think we should shoot them all infront of their family's"

Why does everyone totally over react in this country these days? Chill the fuck out, its nearly Christmas.
This all over. I'm embarrassed to be from this country today, the way people have launched themselves at what Clarkson said. Deputy of Unison begging for his sacking on the tele and radio, it's a fucking disgrace how soft people are. Actually though I don't even think it's a matter of being soft, I just think people actually crave something to get the pitch forks out in this country. Clarkson is marmite, you love him or hate him because he says it how it is. Personally I think he's quality but that's because I take him with a pinch of salt, which is exactly how he wants to be taken. That slag from Unison demanding his sacking is a massive ****. Like I say, anything to latch onto to get the pitch forks out. Just goes to show how mundane people's lives are.
Keep em coming Jezza lad.

But didn't Clarkson use the 'pitchfork' mentality to get a laugh?

I tell you who should be executed, anyone stupid enough to buy a dvd of this tool setting fire to a caravan or getting up to some other hilarious antics.

He's a twat mate, there's no getting away from it.

PistonBlue said:
But didn't Clarkson use the 'pitchfork' mentality to get a laugh?

I tell you who should be executed, anyone stupid enough to buy a dvd of this tool setting fire to a caravan or getting up to some other hilarious antics.

He's a twat mate, there's no getting away from it.
Yep, nailed it. Clarkson is a ****.

The only thing he's misjudged is that he wasn't on his normal Top Gear so was less likely to get away with it.

He'll have hurt ratings now I suspect which is a bit silly.

If you don't find him funny then fair enough, that's your decision but there are plenty of things I don't like on the BBC that I have to put up with so it's put up and shut up from me.

Added that I'm sick of this culture in our country where someone with any media attention whatsoever has buffoons clammering for them to be sacked when they cock up, everybody cocks up from time to time and it's no big deal(cocking up is different to making a fundamentally catastrophic mistake), and who the fuck are they with their morally superior squeaky clean records? I'm sure these nazi papers would find dirt on the Unison chiefs if they did their dirty digging, as they did with Clarkson and countless other people's lives they had no business in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.