Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

its not strikers or unions that have floored this country.

so if any one is to be shot could it be the cunts who made vast bonuses while helping getting us in this mess, and still making vast bonuses while in this mess. and will probably make even vaster bonuses as we get out of this mess.

r.soleofsalford said:

so if any one is to be shot could it be the cunts who made vast bonuses while helping getting us in this mess, and still making vast bonuses while in this mess. and will probably make even vaster bonuses as we get out of this mess.
The fuckin vastards.

r.soleofsalford said:

Its a weird situation when the only people that can solve the situation are the same people that caused it. Not sure why Barclays bankers should be shot for paying bonuses when they turn over huge profits every year and didnt borrow money from the government

BoyBlue_1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Its a weird situation when the only people that can solve the situation are the same people that caused it. Not sure why Barclays bankers should be shot for paying bonuses when they turn over huge profits every year and didnt borrow money from the government

I can't make my mind up if you're being serious.

dannybcity said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I can't make my mind up if you're being serious.

I can help you if you explain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.