Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Sané/Mahrez types of wingers, players with excellent technique. I was already sold on Mitoma but it seems some factors have made this signing impossible. Brighton possibly hyperinflating the price on an asset they bought for cheap? Doku reminds me so much of Sterling the way he carries the ball. I imagine he would frustrate a lot of people when he produces no end product.
I'm of the hope that Paquetta will play RW and Foden can move to the middle to take the KDB role next to Bernardo or Kovacic

I'm of the hope that Paquetta will play RW and Foden can move to the middle to take the KDB role next to Bernardo or Kovacic
much prefer the other way round for me, get Foden in and as close to the box as possible.

Silva / KDB
Paqueta / Foden

like the balance in combinations, the left side to drop a bit deeper and link, get the other side in as close to erling (or free role 8) as much as possible. If kev plays its RW phil I expect with them interchanging.

All I see there is someone who lacks control and is wasteful when passing the ball, I’m not seeing it, spend the extra for Mitoma
Care to indicate a particular moment where he exhibits poor control or is being wasteful with the passing? Because I haven't seen a single instance like that. And I have heard a lot of things, but that Doku has poor ball control and average technique is something new to me. I'm just trying to understand what you mean.

Article from the newspaper Ouest-France, regional daily, and first French daily: "It's unlikely that the ovation of Roazhon Park standing like a single man chanting his name will make him stay. It doesn't matter, because if it was to be Jérémy Doku's last performance at home, it was worth attending on Sunday!

What a masterclass, what mastery of the young striker during this first day of the League and this resounding victory for Stade Rennais against Metz (5-1). Accelerations, dribbles, hooks, jerks, double contact, stepovers… The international showed off his entire technical panoply, supplemented, and this is new, by recoveries, scraped balls in the feet. Like him who brings his own goal, after an overlong deep ball from Assignon, and he is recovering from Gouiri's repelled shot to put the ball in the bottom. The Belgian could even have doubled the bet on a rolled up left a few minutes later.

at least 50 million
"I think it's one of the best matches since I've been at the club," said Bruno Genesio. For me, it's one of his three best matches he's had. Because he was consistent with the ball and without the ball. And he was rewarded with a goal full of opportunism. »

So yes, there is little chance that this pure talent will remain in Rennes, especially since Manchester City expressed their interest in the player. His performance yesterday did not escape anyone in Europe. His tenure is probably no coincidence either at a time when you have to show the product, as they say.

Afterwards, the shareholder present in the stands on Sunday may wish the player to stay. After having made a big effort to bring him three years ago by signing a check for 26 M€, perhaps he will do the same to keep him. After if an English club arrives with 50 million euros, difficult to resist. However, this is what is looming after such a performance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.