Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he’s short, stocky, fast dribbler, wide player, all things Adama is?

Maybe educate the other poster on the differences Doku brings then rather than try and talk race. Look similar styles to me so not really a stupid comparison.
Complete polar opposite, this kid has all the skill and tricks in the world as well as sheer pace, Traore is just pace and power, two times a season, when we play them ;)

Txiki vs todd , winner takes doku.
Todd Boehly Chelsea GIF - Todd Boehly Boehly Chelsea - Discover & Share GIFs

He has too short a stride to be an outright pace merchant. He's like a car that's geared for acceleration, not top speed. He'll top out around the 155mph that Kev (used to) do, rather than the 200mph of Haaland or Sane in full flight. But he's astonishingly quick from a standing start. Like a Metro 6r4 or something, if anyone remembers them. He's there for Gymkhana, where they put the cones out in a limited space, he's the best going. He's got perfect balance and pulls off remarkable changes in direction and pace. He's the most responsive. If he's a car, he gets to the far end of the tescos parking lot and back again before your m4's and v8 mercedes have got out of first gear.

It's not just physical. He has the reactions and technique to make it work. He makes sure to get touches in on the ball, nice and controlled. Fast. Quick. While the other guy is trying to get his balance back. And we're talking all manner of touches. A wide range of technique. He's clearly studied, trained and worked hard.

Something about the way he plays, he reminds me of a basketball player. He looks like the new generation. A really interesting set of strengths.

So if he’s short, stocky, fast dribbler, wide player, all things Adama is?

Maybe educate the other poster on the differences Doku brings then rather than try and talk race. Look similar styles to me so not really a stupid comparison.
He doesn't need to educate the other poster in any way. The poster made a fool of himself by comparing two completely different players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.