Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to educate the other poster in any way. The poster made a fool of himself by comparing two completely different players.

Seems you want the poster to be something maybe they aren’t? I dunno maybe they are ha, but I didn’t take that comparison as a racial thing. It’s a slippery slope if that’s what you take from that.

So to clarify, in your view then it was a racist comment comparing the 2 players?

If I said McTomminay is like Rodri is that racist? We both know there’s a gulf in class and different styles but they can be compared.

Unfortunately the City delegation was walking to Rennes to submit the bid but hit a water hazard at the South Coast of England so now they are having to rethink their strategy ;)

Seems you want the poster to be something maybe they aren’t? I dunno maybe they are ha, but I didn’t take that comparison as a racial thing. It’s a slippery slope if that’s what you take from that.

So to clarify, in your view then it was a racist comment comparing the 2 players?

If I said McTomminay is like Rodri is that racist? We both know there’s a gulf in class and different styles but they can be compared.
You're the one talking race here, everyone else just thinks that the comparison was a silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.