Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs getting involved as well. We're obviously the most attractive project but the interest from other clubs certainly means we'll have to get close to Rennes' valuation to land him.
i think if this transfer window has proving anything its that its what the player wants over and above anything else no matter who is involved

i think if this transfer window has proving anything its that its what the player wants over and above anything else no matter who is involved

Indeed, but having competing clubs helps to bump up the price or allow the selling club to turn down offers. Caicedo didn't want to go to Liverpool but Liverpool's interest is why Caicedo went for so much.

Indeed, but having competing clubs helps to bump up the price or allow the selling club to turn down offers. Caicedo didn't want to go to Liverpool but Liverpool's interest is why Caicedo went for so much.
that was a bit of a weird one really , the bar was set at 100 but then liverpool went 110 and caicedo turned them down and chelsea went 115 for seemingly no reason, just seems an odd situation all round that one

Look if we have an interest in a player and he is keen to join,then with supposedly other teams coming in and people worried oh he might go to them well then he wasn’t really up for joining in the first place also the selling club although putting a price that they want opens it up slightly to a bidding war possibly,then again it could all be avoided if your instead of haggling just stump up the money and get the deal done and render other clubs coming late to the table useless..

I welcome different opinions but it depends on context.
Differing views on a target- why we should or should not sign a player is fine personally. Identifying ITKs and little nuggets of inside information, whether it comes to fruition is part and parcel for me.
It’s the constant negativity - we are arrogant,lazy, Txiki out etc which deserves being outed.
We are supposed to be City Fans - encouragement is a pre- requisite.

I think Doku will get done sooner rather than later. Just hope that doesn’t result in Palmer leaving. Not unduly worried about Spurs or West Ham gazumping us.
If anything, I hope their interest speeds it up.

We need to at least wrap this deal up now so we can move Foden to the middle in case we don't get another central midfielder.

It should be a necessity now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.