Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to ESPN, this will get done.
This lad is the priority imo.
We need someone who can beat a man and deliver a cross.
To me the inverted winger style has been sussed out.
We've played two (and a half) competitive games, are undefeated, and have scored 4 (5) goals. Sussed out by whom?!

If Doku doesn't happen, looks like we are interested in Eze.
No chance. He'll cost more than Paqueta.

The Mail are just rehashing Delaney's bollocks from yesterday.

I’d prefer to keep palmer then bring this lad in. I think everyone thinks he will just come in and start going on these windy exciting runs. As if pep wants that- in his last biography it was said he specifically tells his wingers not to take on a man in the first 15 mins but to continue to dribble up to them and recycle with the aim of sustaining the attacks and forcing the opposition back. If there is one thing pep hates it’s wastefully losing the ball and amibitous dribbles by a row young talent while exciting for the fans is not necessarily what pep wants- look at how Grealish has changed from his villa days- all ball retention based now. If he comes in I wouldn’t expect him to even play to begin with as he learns the system and what pep wants. Ideally palmer stays as he’s had more experience with the system and time spent with pep. If it’s either this guy or palmer I’d prefer palmer to stay. An attacking midfielder though is a must.

We just won 4 trophies playing it???????
Yeah i know but Mahrez is gone and Kev is out for a while, i just feel teams will be more focused on stopping us cutting inside and we've seen some of that already.
We need to mix it up more imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.