Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you all? ... where are the haters against my source now??

I knew he was signing weeks ago, now all the flappers stop flapping and just enjoy this signing, he will be unbelievable for us!!

HAHAHAHAHA Jesus wept.

This forum. Ha!

Only 1 week left till I delete the transfer forum off my bookmarks till next June. Full of chancers now like this kid and other oddballs.
All good fun but when you have 3 months of seeing the same user names saying and believing all sorts of silliness it does start to grate.

It’s fantastic how after the media reported we are in for Doku, you then just decided to say, yes everyone we are in for Doku when we all knew we were because the media told us.
You are now making out you deserve credit. This is really odd behaviour but you are on an internet forum and you can be whoever you want to be I guess ha.

Good luck to you mate. :-D

Did we get him? YES!!!!!!!!
Now please one more in midfield and we are fine....

HAHAHAHAHA Jesus wept.

This forum. Ha!

Only 1 week
HAHAHAHAHA Jesus wept.

This forum. Ha!

Only 1 week left till I delete the transfer forum off my bookmarks till next June. Full of chancers now like this kid and other oddballs.
All good fun but when you have 3 months of seeing the same user names saying and believing all sorts of silliness it does start to grate.

It’s fantastic how after the media reported we are in for Doku, you then just decided to say, yes everyone we are in for Doku when we all knew we were because the media told us.
You are now making out you deserve credit. This is really odd behaviour but you are on an internet forum and you can be whoever you want to be I guess ha.

We get linked with 100s of players mate, by that notion I should say we will sign 100s of players right?

I reported weeks back that we were in discussions as that's what I was informed, no reason not to believe this person and knew the deal would go through as Rennes were always going to sanction a move hence my confidence, bothered by your opinion about me as a blue providing other blues knowledge? Absolutely not, have a good day.

HAHAHAHAHA Jesus wept.

This forum. Ha!

An ITK which I believe is the acronym that people want to be known as on these things.

Would pass on information from time to time, some of it proving right and inevitably some wrong. Clubs a mislead into believing things all the time and transfer market is very open to changes of mind, rival bids etc.

However, no one would be passing information to someone who would then feel the need to go to forum to share with people and then say, yes I told you so, I’m great.

I can’t imagine anyone would share information with such needy, attention seeking people.

Back onto the signing, we get most right and KDB knows him from Belgium. He can play both wings (which is great) and we spent an amount to suggest we feel he has very high potential.

Outside of that never seen the kid play, so here’s hoping!!

We get linked with 100s of players mate, by that notion I should say we will sign 100s of players right?

I reported weeks back that we were in discussions as that's what I was informed, no reason not to believe this person and knew the deal would go through as Rennes were always going to sanction a move hence my confidence, bothered by your opinion about me as a blue providing other blues knowledge? Absolutely not, have a good day.
Is your source kaveh solhekol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.