Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy withe this signing. Love fast, tricky, direct wingers and this will give another option to feed the viking. Cant wait to see him play if YT is anything to go by.

Those concerned about his stats. I'm sure City have watched him and looked at his stats over a long period of time. If City are confident about him and are happy to buy him, I'm happy.
my only concern marhez left a month ago why take so lomg maybe couldve picked him up cheaper with out west ham sniffing if they were we wont know or the failed attempt for paqueta but good due dilligence stopped that in its tracks, also money allocated to each deal unkown

ive answered own question i guess

A very good player. Not afraid to take players on and he does it with great agility and speed too.

Worth every penny to sign him. He will have to work hard to get games but he will be loved by us all. He's probably our next Shaun Wright-Phillips.
If he's as good as Sane I will be very happy if he's better I will be ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.