Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a young Adama Traore at this point. Let’s hope his end product matures much better than Traore in years to come. If he can sort his end product he could be exceptional but the same can be said about countless wingers.
Doku has more goals in his last nine league games than Traore has in the last three seasons.

Its truly amazing how much people know about this kid from a couple of games on tnt sports and some youtube videos, this scouting for city malarkey must be proper easy
It's funny, isn't it? Some people must do nothing else than watch football all day. The 'knowledge' they have of obscure players in obscure leagues (I'm not saying Doku fits this description) to be able to pass judgement must be second to none. Personally, I reckon loads of them get their opinions from YouTube compilations and Football Manager.

Adama Traore only looked good when he played against Mendy. Apart from that and the odd good goal he was shit. A big fast muscle lump and not much else

It's funny, isn't it? Some people must do nothing else than watch football all day. The 'knowledge' they have of obscure players in obscure leagues (I'm not saying Doku fits this description) to be able to pass judgement must be second to none. Personally, I reckon loads of them get their opinions from YouTube compilations and Football Manager.
And dare I also mention Twitter or whatever the fuck its now called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.