Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get in the real world, anyone who found Mahrez or Sterling frustrating, which is probably 90%.....are going to be hanging themselves after 45mins of Doku ;)
His end product currently makes Sterlings a combination of KDB , Haaland, and David Silva combined.

If you are suggesting Doku is an upgrade on Mahrez then please seek help.
FA Cup Final
CL Final
CL home and away v Madrid
CL home and away v Bayern
City 4 Arsenal 1
City 6 United 3

Mahrez didn't start a single game of the above, so as much as I liked Mahrez there is a reason why Pep didn't start him in those games, so tbh mate , ill gladly give Doku a chance to show what he can do in a blue shirt.

Mahrez was superb for City.
Let’s hope he can get past defenders and fire the ball into the box unlike Mahrez who always cut back into his left foot, not having a go at Mahrez, he was brilliant at times but could be very frustrating.

Reactions: flb
We need some pace in our attack, he’ll be a fantastic addition to the squad. Very exciting signing if it happens, hopefully we get him.

He’ll be dragging defenders all over leaving space for Haaland and Foden, plus pace scares any defence.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play but from the Youtube clip I just watched he appears to be a right footed right winger. Thats never going to work for Pep. Maybe we are signing him to be a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.