Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed; maybe we could win the quadruple if we became more chaotic.

That game at Southampton cried out for more chaos.
the game at southampton cried out for us not trying an untested system, look im not disagreeing with pep i mean who could or would, im just saying its nice to have a different option in the bank when things just arent working on that day

the game at southampton cried out for us not trying an untested system, look im not disagreeing with pep i mean who could or would, im just saying its nice to have a different option in the bank when things just arent working on that day
We’ll maybe get that back once Pep goes. Pep is anti-chaos.

Sometimes you can be too fast for the team, I think Tony Book said about David White we had to slow him down because he was too fast, I think they put him on the weights to build him up

Sometimes you can be too fast for the team, I think Tony Book said about David White we had to slow him down because he was too fast, I think they put him on the weights to build him up
Big Erl will be right beside him waiting for the ball in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.